Information Collection and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with Eat Breathe Thrive Services, including:
Information you provide to us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with an Eat Breathe Thrive Service or brand. (Please note, when your use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed in to our Services.) Eat Breathe Thrive may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- If you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments). Eat Breathe Thrive analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you otherwise use our Services, such as title queries, watch history, page views, search queries, view the content we make available or install any Eat Breathe Thrive software such as plugins.
- When you sign up for paid Eat Breathe Thrive Services, use Services that require your financial information, or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
Location Information. We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can learn more about and manage your location permissions by visiting the location settings tool on your devices.
Information from cookies and other technologies.
Information from others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users and third parties, such as:
- If you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Facebook or Twitter).
- From publicly-available sources.
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings.
- When we obtain information from third-parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps as well as information those third-parties provide to you or us.
How We Use This Information
Eat Breathe Thrive communicates by email with community members who download free materials, purchase a product, make a donation or sign up for our mailing list. If at any time you would like to be removed from our email list, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email or send your request to email@example.com
Additionally, we are able to deliver, personalize and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Contact you with information about your account.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across Eat Breathe Thrive Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for internal purposes. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from Eat Breathe Thrive programs you attend.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
How We Share This Information
We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our customers with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Eat Breathe Thrive.
It is our intent to inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and to tell you what we intend to do with it. You will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain areas. In certain portions of this website, we also may enable you to “opt out” of certain uses of your information, or elect not to receive future communications or services.
We believe you should have tools to control your information. If you have previously made a donation to or an account with Eat Breathe Thrive, you can request the information we have collected about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, you may request that this information is amended or deleted.
If at any time you would like to be removed from our email list, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email or send your request to email@example.com
If the ownership or control of all or part of Eat Breathe Thrive or a specific Service changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Eat Breathe Thrive has technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of customer information we collect or store.
Data Processing and Trasnfers
Other Important Information
If you have questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org